More than ever companies are proactively seeking ways to enhance and support the well-being of their employees and embracing the benefits of yoga. Yoga offers a holistic approach to physical and mental health, as well as a person’s well-being and personal growth.
Trinity Yoga offers a range of customized yoga practices for our clients based on the needs of the employees we are serving. We can provide our signature faith based classes or lead empolyees through physical postures, breathwork and meditations meant to inspire and/or relax and release stress.
Why Corporate Yoga? Benefits may include:
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
On-Site Yoga Classes/Program
We offer a range of practices, from gentle and meditative to therapeutic or active. We can quickly determine the most appropriate offerings for your staff.
In addition to on-site classes we also offer a series of 35-minute lunchtime wellness practices, from desk-side yoga to stress-management to headache and back-relief and can create custom wellness classes.
Open space or conference room with approximately 21 square feet (3 X 7) for each student is preferred. We can provide a limited number (up to 10) of mats and props for each class.
For information on classes or how to bring Trinity Yoga to your office please complete the below contact form.